6/11 -- I'm back with a simple breakfast!

I've been gone for a long time, but no fear -- I'm back again! I took a week long trip to Sedona, AZ with my mom. It was absolutely incredible, especially if you have any interests in the New Age movement. Even if you don't, it's worth seeing the Grand Canyon!

Today's (vegan friendly) breakfast is extremely simple and requires very little prep. It's a slice of flax bread (or toast of your choice) with almond butter, with a side of freeze dried raspberries. These things are so amazing and cool! They're literally crunchy raspberries that have a tangy sour kick to them. I'm interested in trying more freeze dried fruits.

The smoothie is nothing complicated -- I promise! All it is is four medium to large strawberries (washed and hulled, of course), a banana, coconut milk, tangerine juice, honey and cinnamon. Insanely easy, right? I promise it's delicious too! I like my smoothies to have a bit of a tang, that's why I added the tangerine juice -- but if you prefer a sweeter, creamier smoothie, you can definitely just use coconut milk (or any milk of your choice). Yum!

0 comments:

Post a Comment